Join Acid Software Discord: click

berdyev

Shit-Posting

1 minute ago, RevMarshyApplewhite said:

dfasdfdsfasdf

That's not what I meant, but ok lmao 😄

18 hours ago, RevMarshyApplewhite said:

Nice slice of pie ya Fairy! Your Boyfriend bake that for you after you gave him two fists instead of one?

Why are you talking with yourself bud 😄

18 hours ago, RevMarshyApplewhite said:

My good day to you Acid, hope everything is well!

Likewise! Happy birthday too! :) 

1 hour ago, berdyev said:

Why are you talking with yourself bud 😄

It was pretty lonely in here yesterday. I don't do well when I'm alone for more than 10 minutes. In the end times when I enter a nuclear bunker, and it turns out that it's one of those social experiments run by a real life Vault Tec, where they put a never ending supply of food, water and entertainment as well as tons of hidden cameras and false hope. As the first and only occupant of this vault I'm told through automated messages that soon I'm going to be receiving other occupants, like famous people I admire and family members. *They sent out agents before the war to gather Intel on me so they know how to bring me to my knees those sneaky bastards*...............I totally lost track of what I was trying to explain. Holy shit! Alright, long story short, those hidden cameras will be picking up an award winning performance by someone like me if I'm left in isolation for an extended period of time lol. Story over. Jeeeesus Christ...!  

1460165851-join-the-vault-tec.png.jpg

1 minute ago, RevMarshyApplewhite said:

It was pretty lonely in here yesterday. I don't do well when I'm alone for more than 10 minutes. In the end times when I enter a nuclear bunker, and it turns out that it's one of those social experiments run by a real life Vault Tec, where they put a never ending supply of food, water and entertainment as well as tons of hidden cameras and false hope. As the first and only occupant of this vault I'm told through automated messages that soon I'm going to be receiving other occupants, like famous people I admire and family members. *They sent out agents before the war to gather Intel on me so they know how to bring me to my knees those sneaky bastards*...............I totally lost track of what I was trying to explain. Holy shit! Alright, long story short, those hidden cameras will be picking up an award winning performance by someone like me if I'm left in isolation for an extended period of time lol. Story over. Jeeeesus Christ...!  

1460165851-join-the-vault-tec.png.jpg

What the fuck mate :D 

3 hours ago, berdyev said:

What the fuck mate 😄

I've missed so much shit posting, I need to clear my notifications more often.... 

18 hours ago, Gezus said:

I've missed so much shit posting, I need to clear my notifications more often.... 

lol

19 hours ago, Seenery27 said:

>shitposting but its only 4 people shitposting

zoinks.png

Lol. Perhaps why we need more people to participate.

A short story perfect for shit posting. 

So this morning I got to work and started cleaning the washroom when I felt it hit me. It was the oh so obvious need to take a shit, and it hit me hard. So I zipped over to the far stall with a towel and some cleaner,  so I knew I would have a fresh cleaned throne to sit my ass on. I sat down and went to grab for my phone like we all do but realized it was in the back plugged in, so I was on my own with no entertainment. All of a sudden I hear the loudest groan ever,  I'm talking sounding like someone's trying to shit out a baby so naturally I try to hold in the laughter thinking he's in the stall next to me about to die on the toilet. I finish up after listening to these noises on and off for the 10 or so minutes I was on the shitter, I flush and come out realizing there's no one in the other stalls I assume he left.... Then again the loud ass noise errrrrrrgggggggguuuuhhhhhhh, I look up and there's some weird lookin dude in the corner of the washroom facing the wall randomly groaning. This mother fucker didn't turn to look at me when I asked if he was alright,  didn't look when I washed my hands in the sink and let out a groan when I grabbed paper towel from near his head. I threw out the paper towel and went to change the airfreshner and he nonchalantly turned around and walked out of the washroom. Later on when I went to do the front washroom security called me over to tell me there was someone making all kinds of noise in the front washroom he played me some audio he recorded of it and it was the same dude,  apparently he was standing  in the stall facing the door like 3 feet away from the toilet for 20 minutes making the same noise and not responding to anyone who asked if he was ok. I wish I had the audio but here's the corner I found him in for some perspective, he was standing between the sink and garbage can faxing the wall..... 

DSC_0050.JPG

i fap knowing in the future i will die and everyone that ever knew me will die and  no one will know of my sins because   there is no one to talk about them

flawless_picardia_by_epycwyn-dbkbyfq.png

5 hours ago, Gezus said:

A short story perfect for shit posting. 

So this morning I got to work and started cleaning the washroom when I felt it hit me. It was the oh so obvious need to take a shit, and it hit me hard. So I zipped over to the far stall with a towel and some cleaner,  so I knew I would have a fresh cleaned throne to sit my ass on. I sat down and went to grab for my phone like we all do but realized it was in the back plugged in, so I was on my own with no entertainment. All of a sudden I hear the loudest groan ever,  I'm talking sounding like someone's trying to shit out a baby so naturally I try to hold in the laughter thinking he's in the stall next to me about to die on the toilet. I finish up after listening to these noises on and off for the 10 or so minutes I was on the shitter, I flush and come out realizing there's no one in the other stalls I assume he left.... Then again the loud ass noise errrrrrrgggggggguuuuhhhhhhh, I look up and there's some weird lookin dude in the corner of the washroom facing the wall randomly groaning. This mother fucker didn't turn to look at me when I asked if he was alright,  didn't look when I washed my hands in the sink and let out a groan when I grabbed paper towel from near his head. I threw out the paper towel and went to change the airfreshner and he nonchalantly turned around and walked out of the washroom. Later on when I went to do the front washroom security called me over to tell me there was someone making all kinds of noise in the front washroom he played me some audio he recorded of it and it was the same dude,  apparently he was standing  in the stall facing the door like 3 feet away from the toilet for 20 minutes making the same noise and not responding to anyone who asked if he was ok. I wish I had the audio but here's the corner I found him in for some perspective, he was standing between the sink and garbage can faxing the wall..... 

DSC_0050.JPG

What the fuck lmao

3 hours ago, Seenery27 said:

i fap knowing in the future i will die and everyone that ever knew me will die and  no one will know of my sins because   there is no one to talk about them

flawless_picardia_by_epycwyn-dbkbyfq.png

Well now I guess we all know about your sins... amen.