Join Acid Software Discord: click

ACID

Standoff - Giveaway | HOT

On 9/16/2018 at 10:01 AM, MooreDuplicator said:

Is the Giveaway still going on?

I was out of town for a few days, so I was busy to finalize. I will pick a random in a few minutes.

• Like 1

Well, @Infernus did not reply. Our new winner is @wewlad!

@wewlad PM me your e-mail so I can send you the activation instructions! If you won't get back to me within a week (by 9/24/2018), we will draw another winner.... Congrats!

Screenshot (37).png

7 hours ago, MooreDuplicator said:

Come on @wewlad You just Won a really awesome game! Don't let this go by man! 😄

If he won't reply by given date, I will just randomly pick you, @Ziek or @2dallah. Since you three were the most recent/active. Would be easier this time 🙂 

• Like 1

On 9/20/2018 at 1:14 AM, berdyev said:

If he won't reply by given date, I will just randomly pick you, @Ziek or @2dallah. Since you three were the most recent/active. Would be easier this time 🙂 

I'm most recently Active lol... Might as well keep my Windows open for this Site, i always leave my PC on anyways lol 😄

On 9/27/2018 at 10:17 AM, MooreDuplicator said:

Is the Giveaway still going or did @wewlad reply...?

I completely forgot about the giveaway, lmao. My bad. No, he did not reply. And yes, you're the winner after all. I'm fine with that. PM me your e-mail and discord username, and I'll give you the access to the game. Thanks for sticking around!

On 10/9/2018 at 6:29 AM, berdyev said:

I completely forgot about the giveaway, lmao. My bad. No, he did not reply. And yes, you're the winner after all. I'm fine with that. PM me your e-mail and discord username, and I'll give you the access to the game. Thanks for sticking around!

Mrlewismoore28@gmail.com

MooreDuplicator

Well my Discord is MooreDuplicator but if you can PM me through Discord or send the Game Activation through my Email Mrlewismoore28@gmail.com that will be also fine :). Thanks for letting me be part of the Giveaway

Hi, Sorry if i'm bothering but i'm worried that i didn't get the Game. I sent you a PM so please check your inbox 🙂

On 10/12/2018 at 3:34 PM, MooreDuplicator said:

Hi, Sorry if i'm bothering but i'm worried that i didn't get the Game. I sent you a PM so please check your inbox 🙂

Lol, my bad once again. I've been busy all week and barely had time to spend it checking forums/etc. I'll reply to you right now!

• Like 1